Few days back ummi baked this kuih...Boys really like it...Thought of giving it some to my neighbor but looked at the way the eat it hemm...tak jadilah ..perhaps next time
Here are the recipes if u wanna try..I like it to burn a bit on top of it..so 5 minutes before the time off ummi increase the temperature a bit...but careful otherwise your kuih will be hangus hehe..
1 boiled and squashed pumpkin
250ml coconut milk - u can substitute with evaporated milk but the taste using coconut milk is much more creamier..
1. Combine margarine and sugar in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer hand-held until well blended.
2. Add egg one by one and continue to beat the mixture
3. Pour in the flour and the squashed pumpkin and mix it slowly.
4. Lastly add in the coconut milk and pour the batter into a greased and overlayed baked pan.
5. Baked at 180 degree for about 45 minutes.
Good Luck and Happy Baking! Em...yummy..yummy...sedapnyer